Amnons Report, The Smart Take on Australian Daily News. Read, Enjoy and Share
The programme shows how the US market performance, crypto and commodities scenario sets the charter for the Australian market performance. Watch The Opening Bell on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• Service Stream soared on acquiring Lendlease Services, a national service provider in the telecommunication, utilities and transportation sectors.
• Cloud-based communications platform Whispir rose on reporting annual recurring revenue growth to AU$53.6 million, as of 30 June 2021.
• Engineering and construction services provider CIMIC Group rose despite earnings update.
Its revenue climbed 10.6 per cent to AU$7 billion, but the net profit saw a decline to AU$208 million, from AU$317 million a year ago.
• Oil & gas explorer and producer Beach Energy traded up on 7 per cent uptick in quarterly revenue to AU$421 million.
• Investment company L1 Long Short Fund rose on registering an 8.8 per cent increase over the quarter, against the benchmark’s 8.3 per cent.