Amnons Report, The Smart Take on Australian Daily News. Read, Enjoy and Share
The last streaming segment of the day talks about the market closing scenario, along with giving a glimpse into the performance of the Asian markets. Watch The Last Trade on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• Australian property technology firm Openn Negotiation made a strong debut on the ASX. The stock gained as much as 62.5 per cent to 32.5 Australian cents in opening trade, against an offer price of 20 cents.
• Israel-headquartered technology firm Gefen International made a weak debut on the ASX, in an otherwise strong broader market. The stock price slumped as much as 18 per cent to 82 cents against an offer price of AU$1.
• Breast cancer detection company BCAL Diagnostics also commenced trading on a muted note. Similar to the Gefen International, BCAL Diagnostics fell as much as 6 per cent in early deals to hit a low of 23.5 cents against an issue price of 25 cents.
• Shares of Whispir jumped as much as 8.3 per cent to AU$2.86 on robust June quarter earnings. The communications workflow provider said its annualised recurring revenue rose 28.5 per cent in the fourth quarter ended June 30, 2021.
• Shares of buy now, pay later firm Afterpay extended gain for the third session. The stock climbed as much as 3.4 per cent to a one-week high of AU$109.